Six Specialist-level programs are offered since 2013:
- Medicine (both in English and Russian) with 394 students currently enrolled (103 international)
- Dentistry (both in English and Russian) with 159 people currently enrolled (30 international)
- Pharmacy – 55 students
- Medical Biochemistry – 42 students
- Medical Biophysics – 23 students
- Medical Cybernetics – 31 students
Key Russian and international partners in the implementation of programs and their role:
- The Government of the Republic of Tatarstan and Medical Organizations of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Russian Federation, the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Republic of Kyrgyzstan – targeted training of staff for medical and practical training.
- Ministry of Civil Defense and Emergency Situations of the Republic of Tatarstan – cooperation on the development and implementation of simulation technologies, first aid skills and psychological support.
- Rossotrudnichestvo – assistance in attracting foreign students, promotion of educational programs in foreign educational markets (BRICS countries).
- Recruitment agencies Prologue Educational consultants, Educational consultants – assistance in attracting foreign students, promotion of educational programs in foreign educational markets (BRICS countries).
- RASA (Russian-speaking Academic Science Association) – development and implementation of educational programs in the field of Translational Medicine.