Creation of StrAU council will bridge the gap between basic, clinical and humanitarian disciplines, by forming a unified approach to their development, humanization of education and the establishment of the transdisciplinary educational environment for the development of “7P Translational Medicine.”
Modernization of clinical medicine programs will be focused on the international market:
- Complete (for at least 1 semester) academic mobility of students and teachers;
- Education at the clinic on the principles of evidence-based medicine and the Stanford model of clinical education (teamwork: teacher, doctor, intern, 3-4 students of senior and junior courses);
- The introduction into the curriculum of compulsory execution of two coursework papers;
- Strengthening the linguistic preparation of students (foreign language to Russian students and Russian for English-speaking students) and teachers;
- The development of training and methodological support and fund of evaluation tools for teaching biomedical disciplines answering international standards of medical education of the World Federation of Medical Education (WFME).Implementation in conjunction with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations of two new educational programs in the Simulation Centre.
The implementation of two new educational programs in the Simulation Centre in conjunction with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Training of highly qualified personnel in residency and postgraduate school in Health care and Medical Science
Development and Licensing of 16 residency programs and Doctoral programs aggregated into four specialties. There is already a request on the part of potential trainees for these educational programs implemented in KFU. The presence of University Clinic in the structure of KFU – “Point of care”, high-tech modern laboratories and qualified staff (both own and invited leading Russian and foreign scientists and teachers) creates the conditions for the successful implementation of these programs.